Koronis Revenue Solutions, LLC is a Revenue Cycle Management Company for Emergency Medical Services providing expert claims and revenue management nationwide.
With decades of experience in revenue cycle management, billing, coding, debt collection, and customer service, the experts at Koronis offer increased coding efficiency, compliance, and a streamlined approach that gives emergency medical organizations the ability to reduce administrative costs, while maximizing their revenues.
Custom revenue solutions designed to suit your needs!
Our customized management and billing processes meet the specific needs for each of our EMS clients.
Koronis uses a proven multifaceted approach of seeking out previously unknown third party payers that generate increased revenues for Emergency Medical Services. We manage every step of the billing and claims processes enabling you to focus on patient care.
Why Choose Koronis Revenue Solutions?
- Increased cash flow
- We are a full service billing company made up of billing experts
- Claims are coded by experienced, certified ambulance coders
- We have extensive experience billing and appealing claims with all payers
- Personalized customer service
- Reimbursement recovery programs designed to meet your needs.
- PCR documentation training
Billing for blood component and whole blood therapy
Koronis Revenue Solutions is once again leading the industry by successfully offering billing for blood component and whole blood therapy in prehospital ground and air emergency medical services.
Contact Susan Nealy the leading expert in the industry by using our contact form.
“GREAT THINGS IN BUSINESS ARE NEVER DONE BY ONE PERSON.
THEY’RE DONE BY A TEAM OF PEOPLE”
— Steve Jobs
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Expert Claims Coding
All Claims are coded by experienced Certified Ambulance Coders.
Koronis provides real time access to our billing system and clearinghouse.
Our customer service agents treat your patients with compassion and respect.
Claims that are underpaid or denied are appealed for full legal reimbursement.
Posting of payments, adjustments, write offs, refunds.
Completing Medicare and Medicaid periodic revalidations requirements.
Our Certified Ambulance Compliance Officer will work closely with your compliance department.
Fulfill attorney records and affidavit requests timely.
Koronis provides customized monthly financial reports to all of our clients.
Monthly patient invoicing including monthly payment arrangements are provided to all Patients.
Provide medic documentation training designed to improve accuracy and integrity.
Koronis deploys proven proprietary payer discovery technology and procedures developed by our team.
Common Challenges with In-House Billing
- Failing to apply all charges
- Inappropriate use of level of service
- Meeting timely filing deadlines
- Hospice Billing/GW modifier
- Facility Billing (anti-kickback statue)
- Medical Necessity – the use of the GY modifier
- Inappropriate use of ICD-10 and Condition Codes
- Incorrect Mileage/Fractional Mileage
- Failure to bill properly when processing MVA incidents
- Billing incorrect Medicare/Medicaid replacement policy
What Effects Your Recovery Rates
- Electronic PCR vs. manual patient reporting
- Quality of documentation
- Establishing medical necessity
- Capturing demographic and insurance information
- Obtaining all supplemental forms for billing, such as PCS forms
- Obtaining signatures
- Dispatch protocols
- Intervention protocols
- Fee Schedule/Charge master
- Filing claims to the insurance company
- Deductible Management
- Timely filing deadlines
- Timeliness of sending PCR to billing company
- Payment policy (minimum expectations/requirements)
- Collection Policies
- Acceptance of credit card payments
- Settlement Offers
- Payer Mix
- Indigent Ratio in your area